It’s a hot day here in Florida and we’re back at the Universal Orlando Resort to check out more Summer Bites deals. Today we checked the food truck in San Francisco to see what was on the menu.
Menu for the San Francisco Summer Bites Food Truck
- 🆕 3 Cheese Classic Melts: Provolone, Cheddar, and Pepper on a French Bread – $ 9.99
- 🆕 Smoky Brisket Melt: smoked BBQ brisket on a French bread – $ 11.99
- 🆕 Vegan Melt: Vegan Cheese, Rocket, Tomato, and Pesto on a French Bread – $ 10.99
- 🆕 White Cheddar Mac ‘N’ Cheese: White Cheddar Cheese Sauce and Romano Bread Crumbs – $ 9.99
- 🆕 Carnitas Mac ‘N’ Cheese: BBQ Carnitas, White Cheddar Cheese Sauce, and Romano Bread Crumbs – $ 11.99
Photos of menu items from San Francisco Summer Bites Food Truck
* NEW * 3 Cheese Classic Melt – $ 9.99
Move over your knife, fork and spoon to grilled cheese from the Mythos restaurant! This is the perfect classic grilled cheese. The bread on each of the melts is fresh and toasted to a perfect crunch. The combination of provolone, cheddar, and pepper jack results in a lot of sticky cheesiness. We ordered the tomato cream soup to pair with this sandwich and we can’t recommend it enough.
* NEW * Smoky Brisket Melt – $ 11.99
The Smoky Brisket Melt takes the gold home with it. The brisket is amazing. We were already full, but couldn’t take it off. Sorry Brisket Crepe, we will be stopping by this food truck all summer.
* NEW * Vegan Melt – $ 10.99
If you have to mix up your plant-based menu, this is a new option. The menu simply says “vegan cheese” but we noticed different flavors. The arugula and tomato were fresh. Even though the pesto was soaked in the bread, the French bread held up and stayed crispy.
* NEW * White Cheddar Mac ‘N’ Cheese – $ 9.99
After the aromatic melts, this dish was a little disappointing. The white cheddar is creamy and lighter than your average mac ‘n’ cheese, and the noodles were cooked to perfection. This was a simple pasta with a twist and we wish it had a little more. However, if you are looking for a simple comfort meal you will be satisfied.
* NEW * Carnitas Mac ‘N’ Cheese – $ 11.99
This is what the white Cheddar Mac ‘N’ Cheese was missing. The sweet BBQ carnitas over the thick, creamy cheddar was amazing. The portion is generous for the price and very filling. We would have liked a touch more BBQ sauce, but overall this will be another dish we keep coming back to.
Location of the San Francisco Summer Bites Food Truck
The San Francisco Summer Bites Food Truck is located next to Chez Alcatraz on the lagoon in San Francisco. Stop by and say hello to Bruce the Shark when you visit!
Stay tuned to UPNT to find out more about Summer Bites deals at Universal Studios Florida.