Job title: Project Manager (5 to 7 years of experience)
Description: Tristan Warren Architect, a San Rafael-based architectural firm, is looking for a project manager. We offer a rich, interactive and supportive learning environment based on collaboration. The qualified candidate is a versatile, enthusiastic and motivated person who is able to work closely with others within the structure of a small office. The office specializes in the design of residential architecture across the Bay Area.
Every member of our team has the opportunity to participate in the design process from conception to completion of the construction and to familiarize themselves with the daily operation of a small design practice. For the right candidate, this position offers the opportunity to grow with the growth of the company.
The qualified candidate:
- solves design problems creatively and completely
- is confident to work independently
- is able to monitor several projects at the same time
- has excellent written and oral communication skills
- has experience in all aspects of design and construction documentation. Experience in construction management is an advantage.
- masters Revit, Adobe Creative Suite and Bluebeam Revu
Applicants must have five to seven years of work experience and either a Master of Architecture or a five-year Bachelor of Architecture. The company offers a prevention program for employees.
Interested candidates are asked to send a cover letter, a current résumé and three work samples in PDF format to the following address: [email protected]
Visit our website at www.twarrenarch.com
View your application history
Back to the job list …