Bull Stockwell Allen
San Francisco, CA, USAPlace:
Wed, May 12, 21Published on:
Bull Stockwell Allen is looking for a talented, detail-oriented project architect to come with us to San Francisco to work on a variety of four season hospitality, mountain resort and recreation projects in inspired settings across North America. The ideal candidate will have strong design skills and the ability to represent the company and lead the design and production of projects through the various phases of programming, planning and construction. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of designing resorts, apartment buildings and / or hospitality projects. Other important traits include an innate ability to lead by example, a commitment to long-term customer relationships and exceptional communication skills.
- Development of the project design in different development phases from programming to construction;
- Use creativity and experience to conceptualize and solve problems.
- Regular coordination with clients, the Bull Stockwell Allen Design Team and consultants;
- Participation in business development and interviews;
- Set a good example and act as a mentor and design lead with project management skills.
QUALIFICATIONS + REQUIRED SKILLS:
- 3 to 6+ years of post-college / university experience.
- A bachelor’s degree or a master’s in architecture is required.
- Exceptional design and presentation skills.
- Demonstrated leadership and interpersonal skills with team members, consultants and clients.
- Demonstrate your skills using various software programs such as Rhino, Revit, etc.
- Hand drawing skills are also beneficial.
- Architectural licensing is preferred for this position but is not mandatory as long as the candidate is working towards licensing.
Bull Stockwell Allen is an internationally recognized, award-winning design firm specializing in hospitality, resort, recreation and workplace projects in the Bay Area and around the world. For over 50 years, we’ve been committed to serving our customers and communities through integrity, cutting-edge technology, partnership and creativity while maintaining respect for our environment.
Our employees are the key to our success. We are an open office environment that understands that some of the best design solutions result from the diversity and collaboration of different perspectives and expertise. In addition to supporting our employees in developing their architectural careers through licensing and further training, we support the compatibility of work and private life. We work hard and know that a fulfilling work life is best when balanced with a fulfilling personal life.
Bring your talents and grow your career at Bull Stockwell Allen. EOE. Fully covered health benefits for our employees. Medicine, Dentistry and Eyesight, a 401 (k) savings plan, FSA, flexible benefits options, commuter exams and on-site bike storage in a secure bike storage room with key card access.
This position is based in San Francisco.
Reply by email with the subject line: “ARCHINECT: PROJECT ARCHITECT” to: Ciara Dinneen – Email: [email protected]
Cover letters and résumés MUST be accompanied by a PDF or a link to a portfolio of work samples.
View your application history