Cass Calder Smith
San Francisco, CA, USAPlace:
Fri, May 14, 21Published on:
Cass Calder Smith Architecture + Interiors is growing and we are looking for the right candidates to join our talented team. We currently need a Senior Project Architect with more than 6-12 years of experience in our San Francisco office.
The company is known for developing award-winning business, residential and hospitality projects that span the past thirty years. We work nationally and internationally from the Bay Area to New York and from Wine Country to the Middle East. The projects range from residences to restaurants and casinos to mixed-use developments and hotels to showrooms. Our goal is to make the buildings and rooms we create relevant, attractive, functional and timeless.
Cass Calder Smith consists of a diverse team, each with unique architectural and design experience. Everyone enjoys the constant challenges and continuous learning that are part of the company culture. You are also very passionate about architecture, art and the entire design world. The ideal candidate will share these values and aspirations.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited architecture program (Masters a plus)
- Experience in an architectural office
- Very good knowledge of Revit, Autocad and Adobe InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop with proven skills in creating physical 3D models would be an advantage
- Have hand sketching and rendering skills
- Excellent technical drafting and detailing skills
- Practical approach
- Ability to compile construction documents
- Willingness to work with a high degree of responsibility in a fast-moving environment
- Business fluent spoken and written English
- Currently eligible to work in the United States
Cass Calder Smith offers a competitive salary and the following benefits:
- Full benefits for dental and vision
- Health insurance grant
- Benefits for commuters and a flexible spending account
- 401k program
- Two weeks of vacation time
- Support with architecture reviews and licenses
Compensation is based on experience and skills.
View your application history
Back to the job list …