San Francisco, CA, USAPlace:
Fri, April 16, 21Published on:
Stanton Architecture, a 38 year old nationally recognized company, is seeking a seasoned job captain to work on a variety of projects including hospitality, mixed use residential and commercial buildings.
Candidates are expected to lead or assist with the research, development, production and delivery of design documents, should be able to take strong leadership roles in developing different project types at the same time, and quickly express their design intentions in SketchUp or Revit to be able to.
Advanced Revit and other technical knowledge would be an advantage.
Experience Required: (Applicant must meet these requirements to be considered.)
- Accredited Bachelor or Master of Architecture
- At least 5-7 years of postgraduate experience in an architecture office (excluding school internships)
- Actively seek a license if you haven’t already been licensed to practice in the State of California
- Advanced knowledge of AutoCAD, Revit, SketchUp and Adobe products
- Experience in organizing, producing and reviewing engineering drawing packages, presentation materials, project planning, cost analysis research and construction management
- Ability to work with other team members to provide thoughtful design solutions, participate in regulatory approvals, code research, specification skills, and knowledge of current design practices
- Strong oral, written and graphic communication skills for conducting or assisting client and consultant meetings
- Possibility to work remotely and remotely while our company is still working from home, but also to come to the office if necessary and take part in on-site meetings if necessary
We offer a competitive salary with benefits. Our package of benefits includes health insurance, dental insurance, life insurance, and a 401k plan.
Our office is looking for another friendly, hardworking and fun person to join our team.
Local candidates only. CVs must be sent via email.
Please email PDF resumes and portfolios to [email protected]
Back to the job list …